Thursday 19 May 2011

Shock: Queen Says "Let Them Eat Cock". Again!

Rio: Too much to go into Tippi. Knackered after yesterday. More wreaths. (Queen very grateful to you Tippi, for getting them sorted). This time World War 1 & 2. My God, she loves her wars does the Queen. We're arriving at the War Memorial Gardens, she turns to me, says she, "Ooooh, one's favourite war, WW1. Crime against humanity really. Love it."

Says I, "Wasn't it caused by the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand?"
"Ha!" says she, "one's arse! Bit of a family thing actually. Didn't want the cousins laying those tracks from Berlin to Baghdad. Hilarious! What's a few million poor types here or there?"
I swear to God Tippi, that got my goat. I know the woman did me the honour of autographing my wall in her own shite, ( she did the same in Dublin Castle last night. Except she wrote Elizabeth Banrion instead! Wow! Wow!), but you know this is the kind of thing that turns me against Queens. So, I says to her I says, "Ma'am, I have to say I find your attitude to ordinary people quite revolting. There are people in this country at this very moment who are living below the poverty line. Many thousands of them. You have a lot of money, could you help them out? Beggin' your pardon Ma'am"
She thinks for a moment and says she, "Are there men in this country?"
"Bejapers there are Ma'am", says I.
"Why let them all eat cock, then"
Vulgar, very vulgar, she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment